Womb wellness is the center of being. Self-love, self-adoration and self-tender care is what makes a healthy temple of light. Just as this orchid opens to the sun, our love expands and fills our hearts to overflowing. From the fullness of that love can we share.
Anatomy 101: Getting to know your physical self, get acquainted with your anatomy.
- Anatomy: An in-depth look at our bodies (by Sister Zeus)
- Click here for printable images of vaginas. From the cunt coloring book, these easy-to-use guides allow for us to get acquianted with our anatomy and with identifying our parts. Enjoy!
- Mysteries of Body & Cycle: Tools of the Trade for Learning about Ourselves. AwEsOmE!
- About the Lymphatic System and Drainage.
Book Club: Womb Wellness Wisdom Book Club by Queen Afua. 6-7pm EST; Tuesdays in 2015. Join by dailing (559) 726-1300.
- Every Woman Should have a Relationship with the Cosmic Yoni Egg
- How to Wear a Yoni Egg at the Gym. A YouTube video by Indige Mama
- LifeFitness with Panquetzani and Makeda Voletta:
- Body Fitness: an afro-womanly-cosmic-centric experience by The Body Scientist
Sacred Moon Flow: On Menstruation
- Reclaiming our Wise Blood. Article by Seren Bertrand for Fountain of Life.
The Womb Library: A Collective.
- Woman Heal Thyself by Jeanne Elizabeth Blum
- The Garden of Fertility & Honoring Our Cycles by Katie Singer
- Sacred Woman, Heal Thyself & Overcoming an Angry Vagina by Queen Afua
- Woman Who Glows in the Dark by Elena Avila
- Heal Your Body by Louise L. Hay
- The Woman’s Belly Book: Finding Your True Center for More Energy, Confidence, and Pleasure by Lisa Sarasohn.
- The Moon and You: A Woman’s Guide to an Easier Monthly Cycle by Barbara Hanneloré.
- Rainforest Home Remedies by Rosita Arvigo and Nadine Epstein
- Healing Wise, Down There & Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year by Susun Weed
- Moon Days by Cassie Preemo Steele
Moon Lodge Chronicles
Coming summer 2016…stay tuned..
Other moon lodge resources
Susun Weed’s Moon Lodge at the Wise Woman Center: upcoming 2015 dates & resources.
Articles on Moon Lodging: a book review of Honoring Your Menstruation at the Moon Lodge by Jan Calloway-Baxter
Wellness Center Resources
Adaku Utah and Harriet’s Apothecary in Brooklyn, NY. A collective of healers of the African Diaspora, continuing the work of traditional healing in the respective traditions of their ancestors.
Panquetzani + Indigemama breathes new life into ancestral traditions, offering time-tested techniques inspired by Mesoamerican medicine, Mexican folk healing, traditional foods, and herbalism. This includes womb steams, womb massages and more. The True Mayan Abdominal Massage Technique.
Dr. Akilah El and Celestial Healing Wellness Center in Riverdale, Georgia (not too far from Atlanta!). Naturopathic doctor taking appointments and specializing in fibroid treatment, Womb healing, nutrition and more. Visit the website for more info.
Rev. Dr. Mother Khoshhali and the Sadhana Wellness Center in Mount Vernon/Bronx, New York. Specializing in Womb Care teas and tonics. Visit the website for more info.
Nicole Kruck, LMT and Fertile Garden Massage Care at the YinOva Center in New York City, NY. Fertility enhancement, “Mayan Abdominal Massage Technique” (“Arvigo Therapy”), vaginal steams and more. Visit her website for more info.